Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you don't believe in it, it wouldn't exist.

Lately, I've been thinking alot about death. It feels like nothing to me, it feels as though I'll simply vanish from the face of this earth without anything about heaven or hell. To end your life is your decision, and it is very selfish, but by staying strong and 'facing your fears', you're really only living for the sake of others. What are we here on earth for?



If you don't believe it, then it wouldn't exist, right? Even if the rest of the world think it does. Do you believe in an afterlife? Do you believe in everything happening around you? If you don't believe in heaven or hell, there will NEVER be heaven or hell.

People only believe because they are UNCERTAIN if it actually exists. They doubt its existence, but just in case it really exists, they'll land somewhere safe. Isn't that so? They say "we'll never know about these things, but we're humans and who are we to think that way? So don't be proud/ignorant and just believe". Is questioning being proud?


If you doubt, then what is it that you believe in? If there's nothing to believe in, why not just die? But death is an end to a life, and if we don't believe we actually exist, how can it even have an end? We are living, aren't we? Are we?

Where does this disbelief come from? Believing disbelief?





I hope nobody's offended. I'm merely questioning and not saying I'm right. The thing is, is there even right or wrong when nobody really knows the answers? Can anybody say I'm wrong for thinking this way? I know I can't say its right. Or wrong.

Sometimes I ask why I keep thinking about all these. When I'm not being emotional, I'm thinking about these. As much as I question why, a part of me likes the thought process. It does make life a little less scarier.

No comments: